Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sunday, June 2, 2010



June is Here! I apologize for posting so late in the week, but here goes...

The sprint to complete the mortgage continues. I thank every contributor who has sacrificed to shorten the distance to the finish line. You will be blessed!

Tomorrow will begin the new Sunday school quarter and our classrooms have been a buzz of excitement as teachers are preparing to bring new lessons to their students. Thank you, teachers for caring!

Our Sanctuary class lesson, "Prayer; talking WITH God", will be taken from Matthew 6:5-13.

The morning message remains elusive at this point. I have 3 themes in my heart and we will see what comes by 11:00 in the morning. If I am allowed, I will be ministering on the subject of the necessity of Holy Ghost baptism.

In the evening service, we will receive the ministry of our own, Rev. & Mrs Tim Asher. They have been such a BLESSING to Pastor Larry Adair and Living Water UPC family during Rev. Adair's health issue. Thank you Asher family for making sacrifices for the Kingdom!

Stacking up to be exciting. Please invite someone and join us...Sunday's Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment